What is CBD?
CBD stands for cannabidiol, and it is one of 120 cannabinoids found in cannabis. Unfortunately, there’s a big stigma associated with cannabis due to the compound, Tetrahydrocannabinol, better known as THC, the psychoactive element present in marijuana. The term, cannabis, is actually a family of plants including marijuana and hemp. CBD comes from the hemp plant and you can rest assured it won’t get you high.
The endocannabinoid system’s main function is to maintain homeostasis in the body – it keeps you healthy and balanced. It regulates functions like digestion, sleep, inflammation, the immune system, appetite, temperature control, and so much more. Scientists have discovered that our bodies have two types of cannabinoid receptors: CB1 and CB2. Phytocannabinoids sourced from plants, like CBD from hemp, interact with our body’s own receptors to increase different functions.
Should I try CBD?
Now that you understand a bit more about what CBD is and how it interacts with the body, you may be more open to trying it out. But what for? CBD has been known to help by:
- Reducing insomnia
- Lowering anxiety and depressive symptoms
- Lowering inflammation
- Reducing pain
- Reducing acne
These are just some of the more popular reasons people try CBD. Of course, every body is different, and that means your body may react differently to CBD than it does for others. Especially if you are on certain medications or have experienced particular health issues. CBD isn’t a miracle product and does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always consult with your doctor and make sure you’re buying a safe and reputable product that will work best for you.
We are so excited to have found a company to be a part of that shares our values of healthy living while backing their high quality products with high quality research and third party testing. Not only do they offer awesome CBD products, they also offer products that do not contain CBD for overall health, better sleep, and optimum performance.
What products do we offer?
- UltraCBG – Full Spectrum Hemp CBG Oil – Available exclusively through Zilis, this new Cannabigerol product increases the healthy functioning of the endocannabinoid system by interacting with the body’s CB2 receptor.
- UltraCell CBD – Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil – in Lemon, Berry, and Raw flavors – to increase healthy functioning of the endocannabionoid system by interacting with the body’s CB1 receptor.
- UltraCell Topical – Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Topical – Cream to help soothe and relax away aches and pains by reducing inflammation – to be applied to the skin to provide full spectrum support from the outside in
- UltraICE – CBD/Hemp free full spectrum homeostasis support – this product helps keep the body in balance by supplementing with curcuminoids and Zilis’ Mimetix formula to support a healthy endocannabinoid system and body as a whole
- UltraEdge – full spectrum cognitive support – contains a blend of powerful nootropics along with Zilis’ Mimetix formula to help with every aspect of mental sharpness, performance, and cognition
- UltraDream – full spectrum sleep support – a sleep support blend of GABA and Melatonin combined with Zilis’ Mimetix formula to help promote gentle and deep sleep to wake up rested each morning
- UltraBurn – weight management support – contains a powerful blend of ingredients like phenylethylamine, green coffee extract, garcinia and Zilis’ Mimetix blend to help you reach your weight loss goals in a safe, healthy way
If you’re interested or have any questions email us at email@example.com or visit www.zilis.com/twowolveswellness to find out more about the products available.